Product Feature #2: 4012 Low-Profile Chain Conveyor
Sudenga Product Feature #2:
3 REASONS WE LOVE THE 4012:
- Big capacities
- Minimized installation cost
- Long-term durability
Sudenga pioneered the unique low-profile concept in drag chain conveyors several decades ago for use in modern grain handling applications. What make it great? The 4012 low-profile chain conveyor’s versatile, low-profile design requires less structure and less install time, saving money for the installer and customer while still rivaling the throughput of a traditional conveyor system.
WHERE TO USE THE 4012?
Sudenga’s 4012 low-profile drive over chain conveyor is an ideal solution for retrofit applications where space or ground water is an issue. The low-profile design was originally developed to feed bucket elevators from shallow drive over pits, thousands of applications later these units can be found loading out to semi-trailers or returning grain to the leg from a low clearance bin loadout.
4012 SPECS & FEATURES
- Capacities up to 10,000 BPH
- 19” deep trench open at both ends for drainage
- Can be configured horizontal or inclined (with 22.5 and 45 degree elbows)
- Conveyor sections are available in 1’, 2’, 4’, and 10’ lengths to accommodate any width required.
- 10 ga. galvanized horizontal and inclined trunking
- 10 ga. painted head, elbow, and tail sections
- Commercial duty shaft mount gear reducer
- 1-15/16” shaft and 8-tooth sprocket in head and tail sections
- Double D81X chain with polyethylene paddles
- 14” deck height
- Optional 6 foot, 8 outlet ladder gate (as seen above)
- Other models/sizes available. Contact us to learn more.
Intake grating and solid covers are positioned (and changed) on the conveyor as required. You can have intake grates all the way across the drive over area, a center intake for trailers and trucks, or a side intake for wagons. Solid covers are used where tires cross the conveyor to keep out mud, trash, etc.
Would you like to learn more about any of our products? Email us with a specific question or just a product in general you would like to know more about and we may feature it in an upcoming Sudenga Product Feature.
PAST PRODUCT FEATURES