Product Feature #4: Ox Drive Over Hopper 125
PRODUCT FEATURE #4 :
Big. Fast. Portable.
Unload at speeds up to 12,500 BPH with this low-profile, portable grain hopper. The Ox Drive Over Hopper 125 features a proven-low profile design as well as a durable drag conveyor format making it an ideal choice for unloading virtually any standard grain trailer, truck or wagon. It’s big, fast, portable, and just plain awesome.
ECONOMICAL ALTERNATIVE TO A PERMANENT PIT
The Ox Portable Drive Over Hopper 125 (PDOH125) allows you to turn any grain handling setup into a temporary pit system. The best part is, unlike a permanent pit, with the PDOH 125 you are able to quickly pack it up and move it to another location. Better yet, the hydraulically actuated axle offers simple transport preparation. It’s the perfect economical alternative to a permanent pit.
STAN DARD FEATURES
- Capacities of 7,500, 10,000, or 12,500 BPH
- Two receiving hoppers: 45” x 45” center dump for trucks and trailers; 24” x 40” side dump for gravity wagons (side dump folds down to cover the gate when not in use)
- Hydraulically driven
- Features hydraulically folded axle and heavy spring-assisted ramps for easy setup and transport preparation.
- Heavy gauge steel construction throughout.
- Double D81x chain with 1/2” thick reinforced UHMW paddles.
- 9-3/4” overall deck height
- Rubber belting around center dump opening to minimize spills.
- Removable hitch
- Discharge neck extensions are available in 36”, 48” and 60” lengths. Extending the neck increases discharge height allowing the PDOH 125 to feed into different portable or stationary receiving equipment.
- Speed control valve kit: hydraulic drive
- Flanged square spout 14”
- Hitch jack
- Wagon hopper dump
THE ORIGINAL. THE 125. THE DOUBLE
Sudenga offers 3 unique versions of the portable drive-over hopper allowing you to get the right one for your setup.
THE ORIGINAL: Unload from hopper bottom trailers and gravity wagons quickly and easily with the original PDOH. Available with electric or hydraulic drive options this low-profile (9-3/4”) hopper can unload up to 7,500 BPH.
THE 125: The PDOH 125 is the big brother to the original Sudenga PDOH. It features a wider, but equally low profile conveyor which offers clearance for virtually any common grain truck or hopper trailer. Capacities of up to 12,500 BPH can be expected, which will unload a grain trailer in under five minutes.
THE DOUBLE (Pictured): The patent-pending PDOH Double features two inlet conveyors so there is no need to reposition the truck to unload the second hopper. You can convert virtually any grain handling system into a double inlet pit system. To minimize spilled grain, the conveyor features automatically actuated hopper skirts that raise and lower when the conveyors are engaged or disengaged. Available in capacities of 3,500, 5,000 or 7,500 BPH.
Would you like to learn more about any of our products? Email us with a specific question or just a product in general you would like to know more about and we may feature it in an upcoming Sudenga Product Feature.
PAST PRODUCT FEATURES