ALST Series - Feed Truck
Find a Dealer
The ALST feed truck (Aluminum ST Series) from Sudenga features twin screw floor augers that allow for a lower body height and increased stability since more of the load is closer to the frame. Lower body height is ideal for locations with overhead clearance issues. The steep 45 degree sloped sides make for quick unloading and the large lower body means more capacity.
Unload speed: 3,500 pounds per minute Capacities: 471-1,239 cubic feet
- All-welded aluminum tank, bulkheads, and base.
- One-piece, full length, extruded top opening for extra strength.
- Shur-Lok roll tarp or one-piece tank lid with manual crank, air, or electric-over-air lid opener.
- Upright (true) vertical auger - no freewheeling.
- Double seal rack and pinion gates with nylon roller guides (Pat. No. 5,658,116).
- High profile fenders.
- 8” floor augers, 12” cross-verticals, 10” discharge auger.
- Hydraulic raise and rotate (270°) on the discharge auger. Worm drive rotation for the discharge auger with controls at the driver’s door.
- Wood hanger bearings on floor auger.
- Front mount control valves.
- Rear pit discharge on floor auger.
- Direct couple tandem pumps and orbit type auger motors. 29 gallon reservoir with filter.
- Automatic speed control matches bottom auger to vertical.
Twin floor augers lower body height and increase stability by putting more of the load closer to the frame.
Available in center fill or easy fill formats - Easy Fill bodies extend to the right for overhead and side spout loading.
SC = Standard Cube; HC = High Cube
|A - Body Length||12'||13.5'||16'||18'||20'||22.5'||24'||27'|
|B - Overall Length||15'8"||17'2"||19'8"||21'8"||23'8"||26'2"||27'8"||30'8"|
|Body Weight (lbs)1||4,958||4,987||5,517||5,721||6,055||6,324||6,683||7,259|
¹Body weights are approximates and will vary with optional equipment.
*Cab-to-center of tandem.
**Cab-to-center of triple axles.
***Cab-to-center of quad axles.
Cab-to-axle figures are only recommendations developed from trucks commonly used by our customers. We cannot guarantee their accuracy in all situations. Consult your truck dealer for chassis recommendations.
Truck frame ratings of 2,800K RBM per rail and18K front axles are recommended for Bodies with 15 ton capacity or larger. Air ride suspension is recommended for all tandem, triple, and quad axle chassis. Bodies mounted on tractors must fit without stretching the frame.
Capacities (Cubic Feet)
|Standard Cube Body||471||528||628||706||785||881||942||1057|
|High Cube Body||525||591||700||788||875||985||1050||1182|
|Easy Fill (Std. Cube)||501||563||668||751||835||939||1002||1127|
|Easy Fill (High Cube)||550||620||740||833||925||1033||1102||1239|
Convert cubic feet to tons. Click here.