Max Flow Overhead Auger - Feed Truck
Find a Dealer
The overhead auger Max Flow is an aluminum body designed to work with feeds that have poor flow characteristics. The overhead auger system is the same size as the side auger Max Flo, except the position of the discharge on the top of the body allows delivery into medium to tall bulk bins. The overhead Max Flo can be ordered with a one piece lid with the easy fill option.
Unload speed: 2,500 pounds per minute Capacities: 471-1,096 cubic feet
- All-welded tank, base, and bulkheads.
- One-piece full length or extruded top opening.
- Shur-Lok roll tarp or aluminum tank lid with manual crank, air, or electric-over-air opener.
- Horizontal rack and pinion gates.
- Replaceable floor trough. Your choice of 12 ga. steel, 7 ga. aluminum, or 10 ga. AR material.
- High profile fenders.
- 10” floor auger,12 cross/vertical auger, 10” discharge auger.
- 270° discharge auger rotation. True upright vertical auger - no freewheel.
- NXT system eliminates cross auger.
- Wood hanger bearings on floor auger.
- Front mount control valves.
- Rear pit discharge on floor auger.
- High profile fenders.
- Direct couple tandem pumps and orbit type motors. 29 gallon reservoir.
SC = Standard Cube; HC = High Cube
|A - Body Length1||12'||13.5'||16'||18'||20'||22.5'||24'|
|B - Overall Length||16'4"||17'10"||20'4"||22'4"||24'4"||26'10"||28'4"|
|Body Weight (lbs.)2||5,580||5,920||6,407||6,769||7,231||7,664||8,173|
|Body Weight (Easy FIll)2||5,619||5,944||6,512||6,858||7,354||7,741||8,262|
1 Add 4” for external front floor auger bearing.
2 Body weights are approximates and will vary with options selected.
*Cab to center of tandem.
**Cab to center of triple axle.
Cab-to-axle figures are only recommendations developed from trucks commonly used by our customers.
We cannot guarantee their accuracy in all situations. Consult your truck dealer for chassis recommendations.
Truck frame ratings of 2,800K RBM per rail and18K front axles are recommended for Bodies with 15 ton capacity or larger. Air ride suspension is recommended for all tandem, triple, and quad axle chassis. Bodies mounted on tractors must fit without stretching the frame.
Capacities (cubic feet)
|Standard Cube Body||471||530||628||706||785||883||942|
|High Cube Body||518||583||691||777||863||972||1036|
|Easy Fill (Std. Cube)||491||552||654||736||818||920||981|
|Easy Fill (High Cube)||548||617||731||822||913||1027||1096|
Convert cubic feet to tons. Click here.