Micro Ingredient Systems
Find a Dealer
Commercial duty (CMS-2020 & CMS-2000) and standard duty (S-2000) micro ingredient systems are accurate to within two one-hundredths of a pound. Systems offer VFD drive with PLC interface. Up to 24 six cubic foot hoppers available in any configuration to fit the application.
A quick and easy way to ensure that your micro ingredients are loaded into the appropriate micro hopper on your micro ingredient system. Now available for all micro ingredient systems. READ MORE
Commercial Micro Skid (CMS-2020 & CMS-2000)
- The only NTEP Lab Certified gain-In-weight system in the country.
- Easy integration with existing feed mill systems
- Cost effective solutions for micro ingredient management
- Various bin sizes available – 3.0 cubic ft. (85 liters), 6.0 cubic ft. (170 liters), 8.0 cubic ft. (227 liters), and 10 cubic ft. (284 liters).
- Center walk-through aisle.
- Standard ¾ HP TEFC motors.
- Carbon steel frame with tough epoxy finish over durable primer.
- High accuracy NTEP approved “S” style loadcells and summing junction box.
- To minimize bridging the micro bins are designed with three vertical sides, chamfered corners, and a large conveyor discharge opening.
- 20:1 ratio gearboxes standard.
- English/metric measuring tape in each bin.
- Standard pneumatic rotating drum.
- Mechanical agitator for individual bins.
- Individual bin interlock switch to be used in locking individual bins with hinged lids with solenoid release.
- Individual bin dust collection hood.
- NTEP certified scale system with certified scaling vessel.
- Hinged micro bin lids.
- 1 HP, 1.5 HP, 2 HP, and 3 HP motors.
- 10:1 ratio gearbox and 5:1 ration gearbox.
- Class II, Division I motors. (Explosion proof)
- Individual micro bin high/low level sensors for filling micro bins from another source.
- Three point individual FDA hoppers for inventor control or reconciling.
- Individual micro bin inlets for filling micro bins from a bulk container.
- Electrical rotating drum.
- Rotating drum is enclosed in a stainless steel shroud. The shroud is bolt together for easy service.
- 20” (50.8 cm) Rotating drum is rotated with standard pneumatic actuator or optional electric motor with gearbox.
- 24” (61.0 cm) rotating drum is rotated with electric motor with gearbox. (Pneumatic not available)
Commercial Micro Skid (CMS-4020 & CMS-6020)
CMS-4020: Micro skid system with computerized trveling scale for weighting micro ingredients.
CMS-6020: Skid style "loss-in-weight" system shown with collection hopper.
Standard Micro Skid (S-2000)
Cost effective solutions For micro management
Easy integration with existing feed mill systems
- NTEP approved “S” style load cells
- Stainless steel flush hopper (gate optional) reduces cross contamination between formulations
- Ribbed poly bin for strength and rigidity. Available in poly or stainless steel. Sizes 3 cu. ft. (85 liters) or 6 cu. ft (170 liters). Custom sizes available in stainless steel bins
- Maintenance free UHMW end bearings on micro hopper discharge auger
- Center walk-through aisles
- VFD controls for high and low speed motor settings
- Half pitch flighting in bin intake and double full pitch flighting on discharge end assures consistent material flow. Available in carbon or stainless steel