Sudenga Inventory Management System (SIMS)
SIMPLY SCAN TO GET STARTED.
Sudenga Inventory Management System (SIMS) is a quick and easy way to ensure that your micro ingredients are loaded into the appropriate micro hopper on your micro ingredient system.
Use it two ways:
- Scan the ingredient bag to release to the locking lid of the corresponding hopper.
- Or scan the lid to unlock the designated hopper for inventory inspection.
Improve your inventory management with the Sudenga Inventory Management System (SIMS) by utilizing the lid-locking design. Contact us today to learn more!
⬇️ See the Sudenga Inventory Management System (SIMS) in action ⬇️
Sudenga's commercial duty (CMS-2020 & CMS-2000) and standard duty (S-2000) micro ingredient systems are accurate to within two one-hundredths of a pound. Our sytems offer VFD drive with PLC interface. Up to 24 six cubic foot hoppers available in any configuration to fit the application.
- The only NTEP Lab Certified gain-In-weight system in the country.
- Easy integration with existing feed mill systems
- Cost effective solutions for micro ingredient management