[MAX] Companion Equipment
Sudenga is proud to be an industry leader in the design and manufacture of innovative handling systems for bulk material applications. Some of our commercial duty elevator leg companion equipment includes: grain bin augers and sweeps; horizontal, inclined, and low-profile drag chain conveyors; and our shallow double drive over receiving pit.
Receive from both hoppers of a trailer at the same time with Sudenga's patented Shallow Double Drive Over Receiving Pit. Capacities up to 17,500 BPH and the low-profile design make this conveyor system a versatile solution.
- Capacities up to 17,500 BPH.
- Can empty trailers in 3.5 minutes.
- Low-profile design lowers install cost and simplifies long-term maintenance.
- Modular and can be custom configured to fit your application
- Installed under truck scales, or simply in a shallow trench under a driveway
- Minimizes concrete and dirt work during installation, while maximizing efficiency for the operation once installed
The zero-entry "D" Series sweeps (D100 & D150) from Sudenga Max are engineered to handle the most demanding environments at the bottom of grain bins up to 150' tall. Available with motorized push tractor or track drive options and in capacities up to 10,000 BPH.
Horizontal drag chain conveyors feature low horsepower requirements per bushel compared to an auger. Minimal long term maintenance and durability are characteristics of a drag conveyor. Overhead, on-grade or underground, drag chain conveyors are a great choice.
- Capacities from 1,500 to 30,000 BPH.
- Runs to 200 ft.
- Galvanized construction.
- Liners, return rollers or rail packages available.
Incline drag chain conveyors are ideal for conveying grain from pits to legs, underground or overhead... wherever high capacities are required. Drag conveyors feature low-maintenance and low horsepower requirements per bushel compared to an auger. Galvanized construction and multiple inlet/outlet configurations ensure ease of installation and use for years to come.
- Capacities from 1,500 to 25,000 BPH.
- Inclines up to 60 degrees.
- Galvanized construction.
- Liner packages available.
Capacities up to 17,500 BPH. Sudenga's innovative low-profile conveyors feature big capacity with the advantage of minimized installation cost and the long-term durability of drag conveyors. Great in retrofit applications where space or ground water is an issue. Originally developed to feed bucket elevators from shallow drive over pits, thousands of applications later these units can be found loading out to semi-trailers or returning grain to the leg from a low clearance loadout.